In a bit of role reversal, we asked street-style star and blogger Bryanboy to hunt down and interview people who he thought were stylish, instead of being the camera bait himself for once. Staked out outside of the Marc by Marc Jacobs show, he first stopped writer Nina Stotler, who was wearing a sequined vintage Oleg Cassini top (diehard-fashion-person points!). Later, he spotted fellow blogger Wendy Lam of Nitrolicious in a yet-to-be released spring 2012 floral suit by H&M, paired with a Céline Nano handbag. He also picked out a man in Prada pantaloons (though the gentleman refers to them as a "skirt,") and got some tips from Teen Vogue's Naomi Nevitt on staying warm. See who else caught Bryanboy's eye in the video.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her