Have you ever wondered what Mena Suvari's been doing with herself since her belly button graced all the promotional materials for Oscar-winner American Beauty almost fifteen years ago? Well, according to her IMDb page, she's been in the American Pie movies, done cameos on a few TV shows, and played Elizabeth Short in two episodes of that terrifying-sounding TV series American Horror Story. But now, like many actresses who become famous for a particular role and then stay famous for looking pretty at parties, Mena Suvari is dabbling in fashion. She appears in Christian Siriano's new campaign photos and short video, during which she swans around the Soho Grand Hotel wearing pieces from Siriano's spring 2012 collection. See her dramatically push elevator buttons and hurl herself against potted plants in the video.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her