Industry powers continue to shift, this time in the world of modeling. Wilhelmina's president Sean Patterson exited the agency on Friday after disagreements with Mark E. Schwarz of New Century Equity, which acquired the agency in 2009. Patterson's resignation has reportedly sparked several of the agency's bookers to resign as well. It's unclear which of Wilhelmina's many divisions will suffer from the news, as the agency has recently acquired key clients like Coco Rocha, Ali Stephens, Sojourner Morrell, and fall 2012's rising star, Ava Smith.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like