The industry comings and goings keep on coming. And going. This one just in: Amanda Brooks has left her job as vice president and fashion director for Barneys New York, after a year or so at the company. She told WWD: “I have had the pleasure of working with an incredibly talented team but have resigned to temporarily relocate to England with my husband [British artist Christopher Brooks] and children in the interest of further pursuing other opportunities.” One such opportunity? Could be heading up Harvey Nichols's buying team. Vogue UK points out that post has been available since Averyl Oates left the department store in December ... but we're not starting any rumors.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat