Traditionally the final month of wintry fashion spreads before March's spring editorial blowouts, February magazines managed (mostly) to strike a good balance between the sublime and the ridiculous. Vogue Paris shot Daria Werbowy romping about in Las Vegas in a 40-page-plus editorial, while Pop sculpted piles of frosting into gloppy humans, swans, and monkey shapes. Some of this month's models got giggly (see: Coco Rocha, and actor Joshua Bowman), some got sporty (Candice Swanepoel), and others just got a bit damp and fishy-looking (poor Emily Baker). And, oh yes, Vera Wang posed in her swimsuit — props to her. See these images and more in our slideshow roundup.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat