This month's fashion magazines pulled out all the stops for their blockbuster spring issues. Behold, a dazzling mix of celebrities (Tilda Swinton and Lana Del Rey), designers (Ricardo Tisci and Alber Elbaz), top models (Liu Wen and Lindsey Wixson), and Top Models (Jane Randall, who took fourth place in ANTM's first "high fashion" cycle). Add to those a few dolphins, dunce hats, human car washes, wind turbines, and a worrisome case of scoliosis, and you've got a smashing start to the season. See all these photos and more in our handy slideshow roundup.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb