We’ve been longtime fans of Benefit’s makeup line, from its mascara to its color-saturated lipsticks. This month, the San Francisco–based brand launched a spectrum of foundations — unlike the standout lip hues it’s known for, the lightweight liquid disappears into the skin. A tiny dab goes a long way (the pump prevents overspill), concealing redness, acne, and under-eye circles without a heavy feel. Though there are a slew of similar liquid foundations out there, this one packs SPF 25 and is oil-free, so it covers imperfections without clogging pores. It also comes in nine shades, from ivory to nutmeg.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like