Preen’s spring 2012 collection was a standout for its pixelated print: a traditional floral pattern that Thornton and Bregazzi had digitized. Though not everyone can spring for the collection's candy-colored dresses or skirts, you can snag the runway shoes, which flaunt the same pixelated print in a pared-down dose. The Giffee peep-toe slingbacks hit stores today, part of the Preen pair's capsule collection for Aldo. The halter-style strap and chunky, sculpted heel make them sturdy and surprisingly comfortable — a rarity, both on the runway and off.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament