Finnish designers Hanna Riiheläinen and Emilia Hernesniemi met at the University of Art and Design in Helsinki. After taking jobs at Zac Posen in New York and Agency V in Berlin, respectively, they reunited in 2010 to launch their own label, R/H. The clothes pair feminine, easy-to-wear silhouettes with off-kilter, standout prints, like this Triangle dress from the spring 2012 collection. The silk fabric and seamed waist flatter your shape, while the black-and-white print offers a refreshing change of pace from florals and birds. The cutout in back is on trend and spring-appropriate, but doesn’t require a strapless bra.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament