Janie Bryant describes her daily routine: "My workday is usually around 12-14 hours if I’m lucky. A day’s work could consist of reading the script, costume meetings to talk about the script, sketching a design, working with my tailor, working with my assistant costume designer on an upcoming episode, talking with my costume supervisor about budgets and background artists, going to the fabric stores to swatch or buy fabric, going to the costume shops, and chatting about the upcoming scenes with my set costumers, who take care of the actors on set. I always have fittings, and I usually finish my workday by preparing for the next day’s scenes to be shot with my assistant costume designer and key costumer. And there’s always more …"
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000