Accessory heavyweights such as Lanvin, Hermès, and Céline showed over the weekend, but today's details spotlight shines on some quirky jewels found at Kenzo. Models accented their looks with necklaces and earrings made from resin- and gold-covered walnuts and orange slices. Another sign that the fruit trend still has legs?
Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas