While Jessica Simpson's nude Elle cover dropped earlier this week, Heidi Klum's alternate cover for the magazine's April issue debuted online this morning. Klum talks about how her breakup with Seal feels like being "in the eye of the tornado" (though, um, technically, the eye is the calm part) but also that she "[doesn't] think it’s necessary — especially for our children — to have the lows [of their relationship] printed in magazines and talked about." Perhaps Heidi's reticence to discuss the juicy stuff explains why she seems to have gotten bumped from the prime cover spot.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like