While Jessica Simpson's nude Elle cover dropped earlier this week, Heidi Klum's alternate cover for the magazine's April issue debuted online this morning. Klum talks about how her breakup with Seal feels like being "in the eye of the tornado" (though, um, technically, the eye is the calm part) but also that she "[doesn't] think it’s necessary — especially for our children — to have the lows [of their relationship] printed in magazines and talked about." Perhaps Heidi's reticence to discuss the juicy stuff explains why she seems to have gotten bumped from the prime cover spot.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb