Estée Lauder has confirmed that model Arizona Muse will be a future face for the brand's skincare, makeup, and fragrance ads. Muse joins Lauder's already impressive stable of high-profile catwalkers, including Joan Smalls, Constance Jablonski, and Liu Wen. The brand's style director, Aerin Lauder, says, "Arizona is a true beauty and a great complement to our other spokespeople. She is perfect for the brand — warm, elegant and personable, truly a modern Estée Lauder woman." Also, there's Muse's signature smile, which lends itself to beauty campaigns quite nicely.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split