Out magazine profiles Jean Paul Gaultier in its new design-focused issue, interviewing him just after he finished a fitting for a wedding dress with a (sadly anonymous) princess. He discusses his history in the industry — from working with Pierre Cardin to Madonna — his healthy eating habits, and how he plans to spend his 60th birthday next month: "I will stay in my bed...crying." The designer also cameos in the newly released music video for France's 2012 Eurovision entrant, Anggun. Before the song starts, he helps her pick a naval-inspired frock coat from a rack of his clothing, which she later wears while gyrating enthusiastically around some guys dressed in tighty whities — quintessential Eurovision silliness.
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover