Somebody get Piers Morgan a fork and a knife; it's time for the television presenter to eat his words. Less than 24 hours after he called Kate Moss a "spoilt little madam," and a "vile ... creature," the supermodel seemed pulled-together and quite relatable in an interview about her personal style. Okay ... more like mind-numbingly normal! When did dear Kate get a crash course in how to talk to the press?
The following are actual quotes culled from her latest sit-down:
- "If you find a look that works for you, stick to it."
- "It's important to have some inspiration or a reference point when you're dressing."
- "Even if you do tend to wear the same things all the time, it's how you wear them and your attitude that counts."
- "If you're going to an important dinner, you should plan what you're going to wear as you don't want to look silly."
- "Sometimes it's more important to be well presented than to be comfortable."
- Bonus banality: She also shares husband Jamie Hince's favorite dressing tip — never pair a hat with sunglasses, because you'll look like you're wearing a disguise.
Inspiration? Attitude? The re-telling of your hubby's cheesy quip? Let's chalk this up to some stellar editing and say it never happened, since it likely didn't, at least not punctuated by four-letter words, dirty jokes, and cigarette smoke.