Back by popular demand, Paris Fashion Week's top model is none other than Kati Nescher. The 27-year-old Russian-born, German-raised beauty, who took New York and Milan, continued her tear in the city of light, landing the coveted opening look at Chanel. Need we remind you that Kaiser Karl typically reserves this slot for his favorite faces — cough, cough, campaign, cough? Nescher closed for Nina Ricci and Valentino, and made appearances on every major runway including Balenciaga, Miu Miu, Givenchy, YSL, Lanvin, and Alexander McQueen. But enough about her. You know who else had a great PFW? Karlie Kloss — since she decided to turn up and all. Click ahead to see all of Paris's key opening and closing looks.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb