Good news! Katy Perry has touched down at Paris Fashion Week, which means we'll have some entertainment besides clothes and models and disappointing non-shants. Last night she attended a dinner for Hogan, where she met Condé Nast bigwig Jonathan Newhouse for the first time. According to WWD, she extended her hand and exclaimed, "Newhouse, much better than old house!" And regarding her Balmain dress: "It’s either Vegas hooker or Balmain. It’s the first time I’ve worn them, and after they read this quote, it might be the last." Welcome, Katy!
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100
- Best Bet: Mango Patterned Sweater
- Padma Lakshmi Played Belly-Button Peekaboo
- Canseco’s Latest Twitter Breakdown Is Not Funny