• April 27 is national Donate Your Hair Day!* Time to get growing. [HuffPo]
• Michelle Williams's wig in My Week With Marilyn cost $4,000. [MovieFone]
• A 12-year-old from Brazil has hair that is five feet, two inches long. She's never had a haircut, and spends an hour and half a day brushing it. Her mom spends $600 yearly on shampoo. [The Gloss]
• Scientists are designing a gel that stops hair from growing. [Girls in the Beauty Dept./Glamour]
• A new line of gluten-free skin care is available, though it's not clear whether it serves a medical purpose. [Refinery29]
• Olympic soccer player Heather Mitts says she wears so much sunscreen while she's playing that others say she looks like a geisha. "My teammates are embarrassed I think, but I just tell them to wait until their thirties when they start seeing sun spots. It's the young'ins who don't see it, but I was the same way, too." [Real Beauty]
• Jourdan Dunn covers the third issue of Ponystep with orange lipstick and matching nails. Georgia May Jagger, Daphne Guinness, Joan Collins, and boxer Amir Khan appear on four separate covers for the magazine's spring/summer issue. [Fashion Gone Rogue]
* This post was updated with the correct date for Donate Your Hair Day.