Free at last, free at last. Earlier today, an L.A. judge declared Lindsay Lohan done with her supervised probation. Since the actress has made more appearances on the court steps than the red carpet as of late, it's her frequent trips to see the judge that have allowed us to take a glimpse at her personal style. She did buttoned-up and buttoned-down; she sold out at least one dress; and, on the beauty side, she went from brunette to blonde to red to white-blonde and back to red again. We've collected Lindsay's best courtroom attire, including her tie-dyed "Fuck U" nails and her most recent Hillary Clinton-esque pantsuit and pearls. Take a trip down LiLo Lane, and see all of her looks in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season