Maybe you're thinking, "Isn't Madonna's new video just an excuse for her to writhe around and make out with some of the world's top male models?" And you'd be right! Really, who can blame her? Shot softly in black and white, Madonna's newly released "Girl Gone Wild" video sees her performing aerobic-style dance moves with legendary Ukrainian pop group Kazaky (think "Single Ladies" but, somehow, a little sassier), fighting with a smoke monster, and getting up close and personal with Sean O'Pry. Click through our slideshow for a breakdown of all the video's looks, manic moments, and, most importantly, the abs. Prepare to be jealous.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament