As part of her plan to usher 27- to 50-year-old women into the material world, Madonna will release a collection of footwear under her Truth or Dare label this fall. “Her fingers are really on this brand,” said the singer’s stylist and creative consultant Arianne Phillips. (Don’t you mean toes?) “The first thing I did was remind her of all the shoes she wore over the years, and we took the styles that we can’t live without.” The two came up with more than 60 styles — cap-toe flats, studded heels, booties, and over-the-knee boots — produced by Aldo Group Inc. and priced from $89 to $349. You can pick them up at Nordstrom, Asos.com and Macy’s; or take a pair of old pumps and turn them into a do-it-yourself project in your bedroom while lip-synching to music at top volume, as we’ve all done for decades.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament