As part of her plan to usher 27- to 50-year-old women into the material world, Madonna will release a collection of footwear under her Truth or Dare label this fall. “Her fingers are really on this brand,” said the singer’s stylist and creative consultant Arianne Phillips. (Don’t you mean toes?) “The first thing I did was remind her of all the shoes she wore over the years, and we took the styles that we can’t live without.” The two came up with more than 60 styles — cap-toe flats, studded heels, booties, and over-the-knee boots — produced by Aldo Group Inc. and priced from $89 to $349. You can pick them up at Nordstrom, Asos.com and Macy’s; or take a pair of old pumps and turn them into a do-it-yourself project in your bedroom while lip-synching to music at top volume, as we’ve all done for decades.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel