• Kiehl's has partnered with Florence Welch, Mark Ruffalo, Rosario Dawson, and more to promote Recycle Across America and earth awareness at K-12 schools. [Elle]
• Axe's latest ad campaign reveals the secret to successful relationships: shower gel. [HuffPo]
• Bianca Balti talks about being the face of Ferragamo's new fragrance, Signorina: "The first thing I love about the fragrance is the name, Signorina, because in Italy signorina is what you say to kids when they play dress up to be like a woman. Like my daughter when she wears high heels, she puts lipstick, and then you're like, 'Oh what a signorina you are!'" [Fashionista]
• Rod Blagojevich's barber is still talking about the former Illinois governor's hair. Apparently, the hairdresser is concerned that Blagojevich's hair will turn grey since dye is banned in prison: "His hair will turn gray, like Jay Leno's," he said. "'There's no media, so don't worry,' I told him, 'Who's going to care?" [NYDN]
• Adam Levine got a buzz cut. [People StyleWatch]
• Emily VanCamp was spotted on the set of Revenge wearing a brunette wig. [InStyle]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From Our Partners
De Blasio Puts Trip to Washington ‘On Hold’ as City Battens Down for Storm
Molly's September 2015 Favorites
The 21 Sexiest Chuck Bass Moments of All Time
Watch The Opening Sequence To 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesEven Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.How to Look Amazing in Under 10 Minutes
A makeup artist's everyday skin routine.