• Kate Hudson's second Ann Taylor campaign is out. [Elle]
• Did Kate Moss really tell Gwyneth Paltrow to "eat some f**king carbs"? Probably not, but that would be hilarious, right? [Sun UK]
• StyleCaster rounded up its "50 Most Stylish New Yorkers.” It's a list that includes Stacey Bendet, GQ's Michael Hainey, and ANTM alum Allison Harvard. [StyleCaster]
• See a selection of images from the editorials in Dutch Vogue's first issue. [Fashin]
• Coach won a $5 million trademark case after a jury in Memphis found the owner of a flea market guilty of selling counterfeit bags. [WWD]
• DKNY's DKNY PR Girl tweeted 1,105 times in February, more than triple the second and third most active fashion industry tweeters, Kate Spade and Betsey Johnson — 365 and 352 messages for the month, respectively. “I couldn’t even tell you how often I do it,” said Aliza Licht, the woman behind the tweets. (Fortunately, WWD can.) [WWD]
• Isaac Mizrahi designed a line of condoms packaged in gingham, polka-dot, and floral prints. On the packaging, Mizrahi says, "I love the irony of that, I like that it’s kind of the most wholesome thing, like kind of Oklahoma-exclamation point!" [Elle]
• The New Yorker breaks down Uniqlo's uniquely successful business model and credits both the (high) number of the company's actually helpful in-store employees and the amount of time spent training them. [NYer]
• Asma al-Assad, wife of the Syrian president, will be added to a European Union sanctions blacklist later this week after details of her online shopping sprees were revealed via leaked e-mails. Her assets and bank accounts will be frozen in all EU states. [Telegraph UK]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutWhy Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.All About Chanel’s Airport-Themed Show
Paging Mr. Lagerfeld!John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Rihanna Will Never Settle
When it comes to men, she says, "I will wait forever if I have to ... but that’s O.K."Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
It does not end well.Watch the Valentino Livestream
Enjoy!Tour a New York Interior Designer’s Bogotá Pied-à-terre
For when Juan Montoya pops in for a family visit.
She walked, she twerked — and she was pretty inspiring.This IUD Ad Is Actually About Staten Island
Even your birth control doesn’t want to take the ferry.7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Think again.Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
It's like whiskey dick, but with weed.The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.5 Things I Want to Wear From Paris: Part 3
Stripes, embroidered separates, and Céline studded boots.Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
And how she's helping her daughter navigate the pressures of the modeling industry.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.