Here's some good news: Instead of making jeans with tacky designs on the back pockets so that everyone can tell how much you paid for your pants by looking at your butt, Proenza Schouler's forthcoming denim line will be "super anonymous," according to Lazaro Hernandez. Jack McCollough describes the jeans as "kind of dorky" and "super-clean. No whiskers, no bells and whistles, no signatures." The jeans will hit stores in July and cost between $255 and $295; meanwhile, the brand has started construction on its first boutique, which will open on Madison Avenue by the end of the year.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve