Best known for getting as up close and personal as possible with Anna Wintour in The September Issue, the director is looking for a "stylish twenty-something actress" to play Reality Nirvana Tuttle, "a fashion-obsessed door girl at a downtown nightclub in Eighties Manhattan," WWD reports. The movie was adapted from the book by the same name, written by former Vogue Australia editor-in-chief Lee Tulloch, and should start filming come fall. Colac Pictures producers Gail Lyon and Julie Anne Quay are also on the hunt for the right gal; the latter described the project as "Emma meets Clueless." As it turns out, our top choice for the job is busy.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives