At the Louis Vuitton show yesterday, Sarah Jessica Parker admitted she's considering a return to the fashion industry. “I don’t think my brief tenure would be called an exploration,” she told WWD (referring, of course, to her stint as president and chief creative officer of Halston). “I learned an enormous amount, it was invaluable, and I’m definitely curious about pursuing it, and we’ll see. I’m sort of figuring that out right now, actually, as we speak.” Related: Sarah Jessica Parker Isn’t Working at Halston Heritage Anymore
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb