Less than a week after being named Gucci's new face, Charlotte Casiraghi's first ad for the brand's "Forever Now" series, shot by Peter Lindbergh in a stable, dropped this morning. Gucci's creative director Frida Giannini said, “Over the last two years I have had the pleasure and privilege to get to know Charlotte through our shared passion for horses ... I am delighted to celebrate Gucci’s icons of heritage with someone who is so connected to the history and essence of this house. Charlotte brings the spirit of Gucci to life so elegantly” — an elegance that we can all enjoy for a total of two years and four full campaigns.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb