For his new role as the Creative Director at Diet Coke, Jean Paul Gaultier appears in a series of videos starring himself as "The Serial Designer," a character who comes to the rescue of hapless, badly-dressed marionettes. The latest installation features Bernadette, a puppet who has a nightmare that she's too hungover to go to a job interview. Luckily, Gaultier appears in her dream just in time to zip her into a nice stripy Gaultier dress and send her on her way. (There's a creepy moment when he's slyly removing her bathrobe and you're like, "Oh God, this can't be happening! Not the puppet!" But don't worry, he's just undressing her so that he can put her in a better outfit.) Anyway, Bernadette recounts her dream to her shrink — also played by Gaultier — who hopefully tells her she might have a drinking problem.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament