At Monday night's Jeffrey Fashion Cares 2012 gala, Chloë Sevigny said she's about to start her next project for Opening Ceremony. "They’ve been so busy in Paris with Kenzo that we haven’t really talked about it," she said of Carol Lim and Humberto Leon. "But they’re back in town this week, and we’re going to have a real sitdown and decide what’s our next move." In the meantime, she's filmed an upcoming episode of Law & Order: SVU. "They asked me if I wanted to play a victim or a perp, and I said I wanted to play a perp — but she’s kind of both," she said of her character, who orchestrates her own kidnapping. Also in attendance: Anne V., Irina Shayk, Joe Jonas, and Phillip Bloch, who told us a disturbing story about pajamas.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times