• Swedish fashion brand Lindex signed Gwyneth Paltrow as its new face. [Lucky Right Now]
• "Page Six" reports some "catfighting" between models at a recent Sports Illustrated event, with Kate Upton proving unpopular. The models in attendance lined up for a photo call, and photographers asked Upton stand front and center: "Some of the ladies at the shoot weren’t pleased at making space — an onlooker said one model rolled her eyes while another mumbled under her breath. When Upton asked what she said, the model snapped, “Don’t worry about me, honey, cause I’m not worrying about you!” [Page Six/NYP]
• Models at the Melbourne Fashion Festival yesterday had to walk the runway in shoes so uncomfortable that they took them off mid-catwalk. [Fashionista]
• Here's Salma Hayek in pajamas. [Just Jared]
• HuffPo's Daniel Clement offers advice on what to wear to court for your divorce case, including handy headers like "Dress Respectfully" and "Shower and Shave." [HuffPo]
• Maiyet plans to start a menswear line within the year. [Elle]
• Steven Tyler's daughter, Chelsea, models for an editorial in the New York Post’s Page Six magazine. [ONTD]
• Mad Men's Sally Draper, 12-year-old Kiernan Shipka, gets styled in Versace and Christian Louboutin for an editorial in Grazia. In the accompanying interview, the actress says her parents still think she's too young to watch the show. [The Gloss]
• Breaking news: broke young people can't afford to shop for clothes. [Bloomberg]
Most Viewed Stories
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
American Airlines Apologizes for Flight-Attendant Incident With Mom and Stroller
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
This Drugstore Beauty Brand Tricked Millennials by Pretending to Be Fancy
Married Man Fakes Airport Hijacking to Get Out of Trip With Online Girlfriend
Ask Polly: What Am I Doing Wrong With Men?
Latest News from The CutSerena Williams and Alexis Ohanian Are Taking a Well-Deserved Vacation
Dare we say … a babymoon?Caitlyn Jenner Confirms She’s Had Her ‘Final’ Sex-Reassignment Surgery
She appeared on 20/20 with Diane Sawyer Friday night.Elisabeth Moss Isn’t Convinced The Handmaid’s Tale Is Feminist
“It’s a human story, because women’s rights are human rights.”Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
In a conversation with Roger Ailes, of all people.Rosario Dawson Is Happy to Be Publicly Dating Eric Andre, But Would Be Happier If Tongue Pics Had Not Been Required As Proof
They journal together, for heaven’s sake.Pregnant Beyoncé Came to Slay in New Instagram Photos
Take that, haters.Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
This tech CEO declared he’s not dating Taylor Swift, thank you very much.American Airlines Apologizes for Flight-Attendant Incident With Mom and Stroller
Things get tense over a baby stroller in this viral video.Oprah Is the Oprah of Red-Carpet Appearances
She’s hitting the red carpet for The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks and it is glorious.Andy Warhol Painted These Prints While Living With 25 Cats
See rare drawings from the artist’s newly reprinted book.
“Would you ask a man that? No, you wouldn’t ask a man about power outfits.”Get Yourself a Cool Handbag on Deep Discount at This Sample Sale
KARA’s minimalist bags are up to 70 percent off.Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
The American left is flirting with a depressingly retro future.Now Introducing: The Finnish Sport of Wife-Carrying
Like Tough Mudder, but with a woman on your back.Kendall Jenner and Ashley Graham Partied This Week
Plus: Naomi Watts, Priyanka Chopra, Drew Barrymore.Why Are These the Most Popular Beauty Looks Right Now?
Bronde, brows, and non-boring hair.Veda’s Warehouse Sale Is the Best Way to Buy a Fancy Leather Jacket for Way Less
It’ll run until Sunday.Tyra Banks Anoints Ashley Graham as the Queen of Beauty
She wrote about it in Time.Rape Victims Often End Up Paying $1,000 for Going to the ER
A new study looked at costs incurred by privately insured women.Another Michigan Doctor Was Arrested for Female Genital Mutilation
Dr. Fakhruddin Attar’s case is connected to Dr. Jumana Nagarwala’s from last week.