Following designer Simon Spurr's abrupt (and mysterious) departure from his eponymous label last Friday, the company has ceased all product loans and publicity until further notice. A rep for Spurr's PR team at Starworks assures WWD that this situation is only temporary: "At this time all p.r. is on hold," she wrote in an e-mail. Meanwhile, there's still no word on why Spurr left or how the company will proceed without him, which will only get weirder the longer they keep mum about it.
Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too