Yesterday concluded the 25th annual SXSW festival in Austin, Texas, with more than 30,000 people in attendance throughout the week, including street-style princess Alexa Chung. The crowd brought its best "studied eclecticism," with statement rings, bedhead, and mismatched prints, and the warm weather ensured that everybody had a chance to show off their short shorts at least once (men included). Unlike street-style during Fashion Week, the outfits took few cues from the runways, and it's probably safe to say the only borrowing of garments going on there was amongst friends. Click through our slideshow because, you never know, you might see the next Dennis Crowley, Diablo Cody, or Grimes.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament