• Meet designer Cynthia Rowley at a Sephora-hosted launch event for her new, limited-edition Amika X Cynthia Rowley Styler. Attendees can get their hair styled by the Amika team and enter to win a dress from Rowley’s spring collection. 21-27 Ninth Ave., nr. W. 13th St. (212-510-7941); 12–6 (personal appearance at 3 p.m.).
• Check out products from brand-new skincare company GrandCentralBeauty at a launch event at Henri Bendel, where attendees can snag a complimentary fifteen-minute mini-facial with purchase to test out the brand’s S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting Mask. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); Sa (10–8), Su (noon–7), M (10–8).
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Past-collection samples are up to 75 percent off at the Comptoir des Cotonniers sale. Skirts are $40, pants and jeans are $50, and dresses are $80. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Sa-Su (10-5), M-Th (11-7). Through 4/5.
• Shop discounted womenswear and accessories at the joint Tucker by Gaby Basora, Felix Ray, and Ariel Gordon Jewelry sample sale. 355 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-938-0811); Su–M (9–7).
• Quantities of 100 personalized note sheets are $245 (originally $345) at the Dempsey & Carroll note sheet sale. 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-570-4800); M–W (10–6), Th (11–8), F–S (10–6).
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Get up to 75 percent off at the Bespoken menswear design collective's sample sale. The men's trench is $145 (originally $725), the cotton blazer is $95 (originally $525), and the hidden-pocket shirt is $45 (originally $215). 50 E. 57th St., nr. Park Ave., seventh fl.; Th–F (9–7), Sa (10–1).
• Dresses are 15 percent off in-store and online at Dalaga. 150 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint (718-389-4049); F–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Jewelry by Erica Weiner is 20 to 50 percent off. The Star and Moon earring is $14 (originally $25), the plated-brass Heartbeats necklaces are $30 to $40 (originally $50), and the Infinity Knot ring is $30 (originally $40). Additionally, fine and antique jewelry is up to 20 percent off. 173 Elizabeth St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-6383); F (4–8), S–Su (noon–8).
• Almost all regular and sale-priced purchases for men, women, kids, and home are 20 percent off at the Bloomingdale's friends and family sale. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M–F (10–8:30), S–Su (11–7). Through 4/1.
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi's "Time is Money" sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
• Lingerie, camisoles, pajamas, and more are 50 percent off at Kaori's Closet Tokyo. Brands include Stella McCartney, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Myla, and Aubade. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6); through 3/31.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Get an additional 50 percent off base savings of 20 percent off items from Helmut Lang, Diane von Furstenberg, and rag & bone at the Intermix online-only sample sale. Intermixonline.com; ongoing.
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Reese Witherspoon Is the Type-A Hero of Big Little Lies
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.