• Get your very own pair of custom-fitted Levi's at The Reformation's 501s event. For $200, you can choose your favorite fit and wash, and the store’s head designer will tailor the pair to suit your figure. Call ahead to make an appointment. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (646-448-4925); Sa–Su (3–6).
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Take up to 70 percent off trade show samples and refurbished items at the FLOS Italian lighting sample sale. 152 Greene St., nr. Houston St. (212-941-4760); F–Sa (11–7).
• The spring, fall, and holiday 2011 collections are 50 to 70 percent off at the Veda sample sale. The Boss leather jacket is $350 (originally $825), and the Bowie skirt is $100 (originally $395). 412 Broadway, nr. Canal St., fifth fl.; F (noon–6), Sa–Su (11–6).
• Menswear, womenswear, accessories, and shoes are up to 95 percent off at the Creatures of Comfort annual blow-out sale. Items are available from labels including Isabel Marant, Zero + Maria Cornejo, Patrik Ervell, Surface to Air, and Acne. 375 Broome St., nr. Mott St.; F (4–8), Sa–Su (11–6).
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see Housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.
• Embellished tees, cashmere sweaters, and silk scarves and tanks are $1 to $60 (originally $80 to $300) at the Queen of E.vil sample sale. 666 Broadway, nr. Bond St. (212-988-8761); daily (11–7).
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi's "Time is Money" sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
• Lingerie, camisoles, pajamas, and more are 50 percent off at Kaori's Closet Tokyo. Brands include Stella McCartney, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Myla, and Aubade. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6); through 3/31.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M-Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Get an additional 50 percent off base savings of 20 percent on items from Helmut Lang, Diane von Furstenberg, and rag & bone at the Intermix online-only sample sale. Intermixonline.com; ongoing.
Most Viewed Stories
Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
Zeke Thomas Speaks Out for the First Time About Being Assaulted
Former Bachelor Chris Soules Reportedly Arrested After Fatal Crash
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
All the Cool Girls Had One: 16 Women on Teen Status Symbols
What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
Ask a Boss: How Do I Ask to Work From Home?
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.