• Join Wes Gordon as he presents his capsule collection for Jones New York at Bloomingdale's. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); Sa (2-4).
• Meet designer Aaron Ruff and check out the studio where Digby & Iona items are created when the Invisible Dog Art Center hosts an open house in connection with the Armory Show. 51 Bergen st., nr. Smith St.; Sa-Su (1-6).
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Take 30 percent off your purchase at the LOFT spring style event. Multiple locations and loft.com; 3/10.
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi's 'Time is Money' sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Ready-to-wear clothes and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Roberta Freymann's annual sample sale. Block-printed merchandise for men, women, and children, and home items from the Roberta Roller Rabbit lifestyle brand are discounted as well. The Berry long dress is $50 (originally $145), the Santa Fe bib necklace is $50 (originally $250), and the 26-inch Elsa pillow is $30 (originally $75). 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–F (11–6), Sa (11–3). Through 3/10.
• Menswear and womenswear items are 30 to 70 percent off at David Yurman's spring sample sale. Ten percent of proceeds from the sale will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Th (3-8), F-Sa (10-7), Su (11-5). Through 3/11.
• Take 70 percent off handmade jewelry at Scosha in-store and online. 64 Grand St., at Wythe Ave., Williamsburg (718-387-4618); T-Sa (noon-6), Su (noon-5); scosha.com. Through 3/11.
• Stop by Katherine Hooker's first-ever New York pop-up shop for the debut of her spring-summer 2012 RTW dress and jacket line. Pieces will be available in U.S. sizes four through twelve. 102 Thompson St., nr Prince St.; M-F (11-8), Sa-Su (10-7); through 3/11.
• Take up to 90 percent off shoes and handbags from brands like Casadei, Giuseppe Zanotti, Frye, Kate Spade, Kors by Michael Kors, Botkier, Kooba, and Rebecca Minkoff at the Shoe Box sale. Items will be priced at $39, $79, $99, and $129. 537 Third Ave., at 35th St. (212-937-5750); Th-Su (10-6).
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at the Yumi Kim sale. Tops and dresses start at $50. 153 Essex St. at Stanton St.; Th-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6).
• Get 60 percent off items from brands including Charlotte Ronson, Erickson Beamon, Catherine Deane, Issa London, Imitation of Christ, and more — plus free cocktails every evening from 5 to 7 p.m. — at Showroom Seven's spring sample sale. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St.; M-F (10-7), through 3/16.
• Select furniture, rugs, lights, linens, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home Bronx warehouse sale. Get up to 80 percent off Calvin Klein Home pieces, 50 percent off Theodore Alexander, and 40 percent off John Reeves. 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave., the Bronx, (646-217-0431); M–F (10–7), S (9–7), Su (10–6). Through 3/18.
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
The Future of the Left Is Female
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.