• Celebrate the launch of Ted Baker’s SS12 campaign at Ted’s Drawing Room. Shoppers will be invited to try on a piece from the new collection and pose for an Instagram photo, which will then be interpreted into an original work of art by a team of professional illustrators. Those who volunteer to model will get a digital version of their work to share, plus the signed and framed original piece. Various locations; 11–3.
• Catch an exhibition of the work of legendary fashion photographer Juergen Teller, which ends this week at Lehmann Maupin. Stop by for a look at his snaps of Vivienne Westwood and supermodel Kristen McMenamy, plus a selection of his more personal work. 201 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St. (212-254-0054); T–Sa (11–6), through 3/17.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Get 20 percent off the Spring/Summer 2012 collection of couture wedding veils and accessories, and 75 percent off several past-season designs, at Bride's Head Revisited. The small Swarovski Crystal Swirl Comb is $40 (originally $100) and the Swarovski Crystals and Pearls Updo Comb is $63 (originally $250). 1123 Broadway, nr. 25th St., Ste. 1001 (212-465-2613); F (11-6), Sa (11-5).
• Take up to 80 percent off at JF & Son. Hooded cocoon wool coats are $108 (originally $538), floral draped dresses are $56 (originally $278), and granite-print button-down shirts with black mesh panels are $56 (originally $278). 56 University Pl., at 10th St. (212-343-3131); Th-Su (11-8).
• Get 50 to 70 percent off items from Soia & Kyo and 30 to 50 percent off items from Mackage at the sample sale in Chelsea Market. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th-F (10-9), Sa-Su (10-7). Through 3/18.
• Select furniture, rugs, lights, linens, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home Bronx warehouse sale. Get up to 80 percent off Calvin Klein Home pieces, 50 percent off Theodore Alexander, and 40 percent off John Reeves. 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave., the Bronx, (646-217-0431); M–F (10–7), S (9–7), Su (10–6). Through 3/18.
• All furniture and accessories are 15 percent off at Kartell. 39 Greene St., nr. Grand St.; 212-966-6665. Through 3/19.
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi's "Time is Money" sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
• Lingerie, camisoles, pajamas, and more are 50 percent off at Kaori's Closet Tokyo. Brands include Stella McCartney, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Myla, and Aubade. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6); through 3/31.
• Get an additional 50 percent off base savings of 20 percent on items from Helmut Lang, Diane von Furstenberg, and Rag & Bone at the Intermix online-only sample sale. intermixonline.com; ongoing.
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.