• Stop by Katherine Hooker's first-ever New York pop-up shop for the debut of her spring-summer 2012 RTW dress and jacket line. Pieces will be available in U.S. sizes four through twelve. 102 Thompson St., nr Prince St.; M-F (11-8), Sa-Su (10-7); through 3/11.
• Experience the beauty of traditional Korean natural dye arts at the Korean Fashion Festival. Enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvre while browsing customized artisan fabrics at the Natural Dye Art Exhibition, then stick around for four fashion shows featuring traditional and modern Korean designs. Tickets ($40–$70) can be purchased at eventbrite.com. Dae Dong Manor, 150-24 Northern Blvd., Flushing (718-939-2555); 5–10.
• Plan your big day or just get inspired at Brooklyn Based's Wedding Crashers fair. Check out the wares of over 40 vendors at the fair, including creative designers, photographers, planners, D.J.'s, and caterers, then head to an after-party and wedding band showcase at the Bell House. Tickets are available at brooklynbased.net. 452 Union St., Brooklyn (718-522-3363); Su (11-4). The Bell House, 149 7th St., Brooklyn (718-643-6510); Su (3:30-6).
• Select furniture, rugs, lights, linens, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home Bronx warehouse sale. Get up to 80 percent off Calvin Klein Home pieces, 50 percent off Theodore Alexander, and 40 percent off John Reeves. 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave., the Bronx, (646-217-0431); M–F (10–7), S (9–7), Su (10–6).
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Save 50 to 70 percent on furniture from Ron Arad, Patricia Urquiola, Ross Lovegrove, and more at Moroso's spring warehouse sale. 150 Greene St., at Houston (212-334-7222); F-Sa (11-7), Su (11-3), through 3/3.
• Sterling silver, mixed metal, and eighteen-karat gold pieces, as well as one-of-a-kind trunk show pieces, are 50 to 70 percent off at the SLANE sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; Th (10-7), F (10-7), Sa (11-6), through 3/3.
• Take up to 80 percent off clothing and bags for men and women at the Brooklyn Industries warehouse sale. 161 Eighth Ave., at 18th St. (212-206-0477); daily, 11-9, through 3/4.
• Gently used dresses and accessories are up to 95 percent off at Rent the Runway's sample sale. Look for pieces by Badgley Mischka, Nicole Miller, Catherine Malandrino, and more. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T-W (10-8), Th-F (10-7), Sa (11-6), Su (11-3), through 3/4.
• In-stock upholstered furniture, custom upholstery, and discontinued fabrics are 20 to 30 percent off at Jonathan Adler's annual furniture sale. Various locations and hours; see jonathanadler.com for more details. Through 3/4.
• Get an additional 50 percent off base savings of 20 percent on items from Helmut Lang, Diane von Furstenberg, and rag & bone at the Intermix online-only sample sale. intermixonline.com; ongoing.
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Things to Keep You Warm and Dry at a Protest
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
TMZ Reports Trump Will Actually Have Really Cool Inauguration Performers
Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.