• Check out a conversation between designer Reed Krakoff and Pamela Golbin, chief curator of the Musée de la Mode et du Textile at the Louvre, as Krakoff discusses his background, his work at Coach, and the launch of his eponymous collection. Florence Gould Hall at FIAF, 55 E. 59th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-355-6160); 7 p.m. Tickets ($25) can be purchased via Ticketmaster.
• Women's and select men's merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Hugo Boss friends and family sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T–Th (11–7), F (11–3).
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Lee Angel sample sale. Prices start at $5. The hand-enameled brass bangle set is $110 (originally $145), and the Swarovski baguette and glass-pearl earrings are $128 (originally $160). 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); T (5–8), W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Sweaters, blouses, and pants start at $50; cocktail dresses start at $450; and gowns start at $900 at the Naeem Khan sample sale. 260 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl.; T–Th (11–5).
• Bracelets of all styles are up to 75 percent off at Shashi's first sample sale. 209 W. 38th St., third fl., studio eleven; T–Th (10–6).
• Browse items from the fall 2011, holiday 2011, and spring 2012 collections at the Club Monaco seasonal sample sale. Items will be priced starting as low as $1. 261 W. 26th St., nr. Seventh Ave, second fl.; M–Th (11–7).
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see Housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.