• Meet designer Stephen Dweck, view a collection of his archival pieces, and preview his exclusive 30th anniversary collection during festivities at Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-753-7300); collection preview, 9–10 a.m. (RSVP to email@example.com), appearance by Dweck, noon–4.
• Meet celebrity stylist Carson Kressley as he presents the new Blush lingerie collection at Bloomingdale's. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-729-5900); 5–7.
• Get up to 75 percent off at the Bespoken menswear design collective's sample sale. The men's trench is $145 (originally $725), the cotton blazer is $95 (originally $525), and the hidden-pocket shirt is $45 (originally $215). 50 E. 57th St., nr. Park Ave., seventh fl.; Th–F (9–7), Sa (10–1).
• Womenswear by Gemma Kahng is up to 75 percent off. 270 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., twentieth fl.; T–F (10–7).
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sample sale. Cotton-denim jackets are $290 (originally $850), draped silk dresses with sash belts are $185 (originally $980), and long, color-blocked silk evening halter dresses are $4,200 (originally $2,500). 410 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-647-8636); W–S (noon–7). Through 3/30.
• Beds, wardrobes, tables, chairs, and more are 30 to 60 percent off at the Poliform renovation sale. 150 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave., sixth fl.; M–F (9–5). Through 3/30.
• Embellished tees, cashmere sweaters, and silk scarves and tanks are $1 to $60 (originally $80 to $300) at the Queen of E.vil sample sale. 666 Broadway, nr. Bond St. (212-988-8761); daily (11–7). Through 3/30.
• Almost all regular- and sale-priced purchases for men, women, kids, and home are 20 percent off at the Bloomingdale's friends and family sale. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M–F (10–8:30), S–Su (11–7). Through 4/1.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.