• Get the full VIP treatment at one-night-only insider shopping event, Shop The Night Away, NYC. Participants will receive 20 percent off at twenty Soho stores, including Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Theory, Lacoste, La Perla, Tibi, Helmut Lang, Elie Tahari, and more. Register at oo.com. Various locations; 5–9.
• Meet the designers behind RAOUL while you browse the label's capsule of their SS12 RTW and Accessories collection and jam to live DJ sets. Shoppers will receive an enamel bangle with every RAOUL purchase. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6–8.
• Head to Cole Haan for 25 percent off your entire purchase, complimentary beverages and snacks, and live entertainment from subway performers at the Subway Stories event. Various locations, 5-8.
• Help Manrepeller's Leandra Medine style looks from the new Christian Louboutin capsule collection as she tweets from the windows at Saks Fifth Avenue. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 12:30-1:30.
• Check out Spring 2012 RTW items, eyewear, jewelry, and shoes at the first-ever Elizabeth & James trunk show, hosted by Blue & Cream. The first ten customers to spend $250 will receive an exclusive Elizabeth & James leather journal. The first ten customers to spend $500 will receive a copy of Influence signed by Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen. 1 E. 1st ST., at Bowery (212-533-3088); 4-8.
• Get 50 to 70 percent off items from Soia & Kyo and 30 to 50 percent off items from Mackage at the sample sale in Chelsea Market. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th-F (10-9), Sa-Su (10-7). Through 3/18.
• Get 60 percent off items from brands including Charlotte Ronson, Erickson Beamon, Catherine Deane, Issa London, Imitation of Christ, and more — plus free cocktails every evening from 5 to 7 p.m. — at Showroom Seven's spring sample sale. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St.; M-F (10-7), through 3/16.
• Select furniture, rugs, lights, linens, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home Bronx warehouse sale. Get up to 80 percent off Calvin Klein Home pieces, 50 percent off Theodore Alexander, and 40 percent off John Reeves. 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave., the Bronx, (646-217-0431); M–F (10–7), S (9–7), Su (10–6). Through 3/18.
• All furniture and accessories are 15 percent off at Kartell. 39 Greene St., nr. Grand St.; 212-966-6665. Through 3/19.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.