• Meet Ivanka Trump as she launches her new ready-to-wear collection at Lord & Taylor. Shoppers will receive a signed fashion sketch with any sportswear, shoes, handbag, jewelry or outerwear purchase, and 10 percent of the evening’s proceeds will benefit the United Nations Foundation’s Girl Up campaign. 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St., fifth fl. (212-391-3344); 7–8.
• Planning your upcoming nuptials? Browse the city's best vendors — caterers, jewelers, photographers, dressmakers, planners, and more — at the New York Weddings event. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 5–8. Check out weddings.nymag.com for more details and to purchase tickets ($40–$60).
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sample sale. Cotton-denim jackets are $290 (originally $850), draped silk dresses with sash belts are $185 (originally $980), and color-block long silk evening halter dresses are $4,200 (originally $2,500). 410 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-647-8636); W–S (noon–7).
• Almost all regular- and sale-price purchases for men, women, kids, and home are 20 percent off at the Bloomingdale's friends and family sale. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M–F (10–8:30), S–Su (11–7).
• Beds, wardrobes, tables, chairs, and more are 30 to 60 percent off at the Poliform renovation sale. 150 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave., sixth fl.; M–F (9–5). Through 3/30.
• Embellished tees, cashmere sweaters, and silk scarves and tanks are $1 to $60 (originally $80 to $300) at the Queen of E.vil sample sale. 666 Broadway, nr. Bond St. (212-988-8761); daily (11–7). Through 3/30.
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi's "Time is Money" sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
• Lingerie, camisoles, pajamas, and more are 50 percent off at Kaori's Closet Tokyo. Brands include Stella McCartney, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Myla, and Aubade. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6); through 3/31.
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.