• Meet Ivanka Trump as she launches her new ready-to-wear collection at Lord & Taylor. Shoppers will receive a signed fashion sketch with any sportswear, shoes, handbag, jewelry or outerwear purchase, and 10 percent of the evening’s proceeds will benefit the United Nations Foundation’s Girl Up campaign. 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St., fifth fl. (212-391-3344); 7–8.
• Planning your upcoming nuptials? Browse the city's best vendors — caterers, jewelers, photographers, dressmakers, planners, and more — at the New York Weddings event. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 5–8. Check out weddings.nymag.com for more details and to purchase tickets ($40–$60).
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sample sale. Cotton-denim jackets are $290 (originally $850), draped silk dresses with sash belts are $185 (originally $980), and color-block long silk evening halter dresses are $4,200 (originally $2,500). 410 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-647-8636); W–S (noon–7).
• Almost all regular- and sale-price purchases for men, women, kids, and home are 20 percent off at the Bloomingdale's friends and family sale. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M–F (10–8:30), S–Su (11–7).
• Beds, wardrobes, tables, chairs, and more are 30 to 60 percent off at the Poliform renovation sale. 150 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave., sixth fl.; M–F (9–5). Through 3/30.
• Embellished tees, cashmere sweaters, and silk scarves and tanks are $1 to $60 (originally $80 to $300) at the Queen of E.vil sample sale. 666 Broadway, nr. Bond St. (212-988-8761); daily (11–7). Through 3/30.
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi's "Time is Money" sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
• Lingerie, camisoles, pajamas, and more are 50 percent off at Kaori's Closet Tokyo. Brands include Stella McCartney, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Myla, and Aubade. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6); through 3/31.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
From Our Partners
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
'Scream Queens' Parodies Taylor Swift In New Halloween Episode
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.