• Watch a panel discussion about the role of women in contemporary fashion photograph at “Look at Me: Documenting the Evolution of the Modern Woman,” sponsored by the Museum at FIT. Featured panelists include photographer Deborah Tuberville, critic Vince Aletti, and gallery director Etheleen Staley. Seventh Ave. at 27th St. (212-217-4558); 6 p.m.
• Lingerie, camisoles, pajamas, and more are 50 percent off at Kaori’s Closet Tokyo. Brands include Stella McCartney, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Myla, and Aubade. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
• Get 60 percent off items from brands including Charlotte Ronson, Erickson Beamon, Catherine Deane, Issa London, Imitation of Christ, and more — plus free cocktails every evening from 5 to 7 p.m. — at Showroom Seven’s spring sample sale. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St.; M–F (10–7). Through 3/16.
• Select furniture, rugs, lights, linenes, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home Bronx warehouse sale. Get up to 80 percent off Calvin Klein Home pieces, 50 percent off Theodore Alexander, and 40 percent off John Reeves. 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave., the Bronx, (646-217-0431); M–F (10–7), S (9–7), Su (10–6). Through 3/18.
• All furniture and accessories are 15 percent off at Kartell. 39 Greene St., nr. Grand St.; 212-966-6665. Through 3/19.
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi’s ‘Time is Money’ sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
• Get an additional 50 percent off base savings of 20% on items from Helmut Lang, Diane von Furstenberg, and Rag & Bone at the Intermix online-only sample sale. intermixonline.com; ongoing.
Most Viewed Stories
I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
Famous Guests Were Reportedly Warned Not to Go to Fyre Festival in Advance
Life Lessons From the Great Fyre Festival Disaster
The Kardashians Just Broke Up With the Stylist They’ve Been Using for a Decade
Why Wallflowers Don’t Make Friends
Don’t Follow Pippa Middleton’s ‘Extremely Restrictive’ Wedding Diet
These Tweets Will Make You Very Glad That You Didn’t Spend Thousands of Dollars to Get Stranded in the Bahamas
This Fyre Festival Apology Is As Extra As You’d Expect
Female Dragonflies Fake Their Own Deaths to Avoid Males
It’s a Girl for Ciara and Russell Wilson
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.