• Looking for a way to break into the fashion industry? Designers of cosmetics, skincare items, fragrances, gifts, and accessories like handbags and jewelry are invited to present their work to buyers from Henri Bendel at the store’s biannual Open-See casting call. Be in line by noon to be seen! 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); 9–noon. See Henribendel.com for more details.
• Celebrate the Marie Antoinette–inspired Audrey Grace Boutique pop-up with a launch party at the Highline Loft. Treats and wine will be on hand while you browse 40 custom dresses, more than 200 specially commissioned art pieces, vintage items, and accessories from designers like Erin Fetherston and Jill Stuart, all to the sounds laid down by female DJ duo The Jane Doze. 508 W. 26th St., nr. Tenth Ave., fifth fl.; 8–10. Regular pop-up hours: Sa–W (11–8). RSVP at Eventbrite.com.
• The spring, fall, and holiday 2011 collections are 50 to 70 percent off at the Veda sample sale. The Boss leather jacket is $350 (originally $825), and the Bowie skirt is $100 (originally $395). 412 Broadway, nr. Canal St., fifth fl.; F (noon–6), S–Su (11–6).
• Menswear, womenswear, accessories, and shoes are up to 95 percent off at the Creatures of Comfort annual blow-out sale. Items are available from labels including Isabel Marant, Zero + Maria Cornejo, Patrik Ervell, Surface to Air, and Acne. 375 Broome St., nr. Mott St.; F (4–8), S–Su (11–6).
• Women's and select men's merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Hugo Boss friends and family sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T-Th (11-7), F (11-3).
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Lee Angel sample sale. Prices start at $5: The hand-enameled brass bangle set is $110 (originally $145) and the Swarovski baguette and glass-pearl earrings are $128 (originally $160). 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); T (5–8), W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see Housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi's "Time is Money" sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
• Lingerie, camisoles, pajamas, and more are 50 percent off at Kaori's Closet Tokyo. Brands include Stella McCartney, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Myla, and Aubade. 71 W. Houston St., nr. Wooster St. (212-387-7788); M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6); through 3/31.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.