• Dresses, separates, jewelry, shoes, and handbags are up to 75 percent off at Betsey Johnson. Silk evening dresses are $100 (originally $398), handbags are $75 (originally $258), and rain boots are $35 (originally $70). 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl. (212-993-9251); Th–Sa (10–9).
• Get discounts on select styles at the online-only Tretorn sale. Sträla and Skerry rubber boots and canvas shoes are $30, leather shoes are $35, and tees and bags are $10. Tretorn.com; tomorrow only.
• Sweaters, blouses, and pants start at $50; cocktail dresses start at $450; and gowns start at $900 at the Naeem Khan sample sale. 260 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl.; T–Th (11–5).
• Bracelets of all styles are up to 75 percent off at Shashi's first sample sale. 209 W. 38th St., third fl., studio eleven; T–Th (10–6).
• Browse items from the fall 2011, holiday 2011, and spring 2012 collections at the Club Monaco seasonal sample sale. Items will be priced starting as low as $1. 261 W. 26th St., nr. Seventh Ave, second fl.; M–Th (11–7).
• Women's and select men's merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Hugo Boss friends and family sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T–Th (11–7), F (11–3).
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Lee Angel sample sale. Prices start at $5; the hand-enameled brass bangle set is $110 (originally $145), and the Swarovski baguette and glass-pearl earrings are $128 (originally $160). 524 Broadway, at Spring St., sixth fl. (212-334-6573); T (5–8), W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see Housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.
• All clocks, watches, and kitchen timers are 20 percent off at Alessi's 'Time is Money' sale. 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 3/31.
Most Viewed Stories
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
The Pippa Middleton Look Book
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.