• Sterling silver, mixed metal, and eighteen-karat gold pieces, as well as one-of-a-kind trunk show pieces, are 50 to 70 percent off at the SLANE sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; Th (10-7), F (10-7), Sa (11-6), through 3/3.
• Save 50 to 70 percent on furniture from Ron Arad, Patricia Urquiola, Ross Lovegrove, and more at Moroso's spring warehouse sale. 150 Greene St., at Houston (212-334-7222); F-Sa (11-7), Su (11-3), through 3/3.
• Diptyque candles, fragrances, and beauty products are 40 to 90 percent off. 225 Fifth Avenue; through 3/2.
• Get an additional 50 percent off base savings of 20 percent on items from Helmut Lang, Diane von Furstenberg, and rag & bone at the Intermix online-only sample sale. intermixonline.com; ongoing.
• Take up to 80 percent off clothing and bags for men and women at the Brooklyn Industries warehouse sale. 161 Eighth Ave., at 18th St. (212-206-0477); daily, 11-9, through 3/4.
• Gently used dresses and accessories are up to 95 percent off at Rent the Runway's sample sale. Look for pieces by Badgley Mischka, Nicole Miller, Catherine Malandrino, and more. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T-W (10-8), Th-F (10-7), Sa (11-6), Su (11-3), through 3/4.
• In-stock upholstered furniture, custom upholstery, and discontinued fabrics are 20 to 30 percent off at Jonathan Adler's annual furniture sale. Various locations and hours; see jonathanadler.com for more details. Through 3/4.
• Get 60 percent off items from brands including Charlotte Ronson, Erickson Beamon, Catherine Deane, Issa London, Imitation of Christ, and more — plus free cocktails every evening from 5 to 7 p.m. — at Showroom Seven's spring sample sale. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St.; M-F (10-7), through 3/16.
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.