You're obviously awaiting Kate Moss's Absolutely Fabulous cameo with bated breath, and here's a sneak preview! Her Mossness is just as inanimate as you'd expect on television — she mostly just stares between Patsy and says a total of five words, including, "Hi, I'm Kate" — but what were you expecting, really? To her credit, though, she tolerates a joke about her age from Patsy, who remarks that they're both 39. (Hilarious, because everybody knows Kate is only 38! Cue the laugh track!) Bonus: a be-suited David Gandy lurking silently in the background.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split