• A transgender contestant was disqualified from the Miss Universe beauty pageant in Canada. [Us Magazine]
• There are, on average, 42 tanning salons in every American city, compared to only nineteen Starbucks and 30 McDonald’s locations. [Beauty High]
• Beyoncé will debut her second fragrance, Beyoncé Pulse Summer Edition, this spring. [PeopleStyleWatch]
• In Turkey, a men's shampoo called Biomen ran a commercial featuring Adolf Hitler, who delivers a speech telling customers to buy the product that is "a 100 percent male shampoo." He says: "If you are not wearing a woman's dress, you should not use her shampoo either." Jewish groups are not pleased. [NYPost]
• Polyvore has added makeup products to its database, which will allow users to create more "head-to-toe sets” from the site's library of products and images. [WWD]
• Virgin Atlantic created a lipstick in collaboration with bareMinerals called "Upper Class Red." The lip color will be part of the cabin crew's uniform and passengers will also be able to buy it at Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse spas before it's made more widely available later this year. [Telegraph]
Most Viewed Stories
Celebrities Get Angry About Airline’s Leggings Ban
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s New Neighbors Are Justifiably Annoyed
The Blaze Has Permanently Banned Tomi Lahren
The Virgin Ignoring Texts From London
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of March 27
Huma Abedin Is Reportedly Giving Anthony Weiner Another Shot
United Airlines Gate Agent Made Teens in Leggings Cover Up
Kim Kardashian Really Wants to Have a Third Baby
Orange Is the New Black’s Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli Had a Funfetti-Inspired Wedding
University of Texas Releases Rape-Survey Results
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesPrada Has the Most Beautiful Dress Capsule Collection at Saks Right Now
It’s in celebration of their new ready-to-wear shop in the department store.Extremely Relatable Survey Says Nearly Half of U.S. Women Won’t Enter a Store Unless There’s a Sale
Same.A Supercut of SNL’s Greatest (and Funniest) Feminist Moments This Season
▶️ “Just remember, a woman is just as good as a man. Also, abortion is murder!”Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
What she has in her tour rider and why she thinks Steve Harvey was wrong.What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania’s Body Language?
Remember Inauguration Day? ▶️Inside Babetown, the Queer Pop-up Dinner Party That Sells Out in Hours
“Babetown is what it looks like when something is a good idea.”A Concrete Jungle Native’s Honeymoon to the Little-Touristed Island of Dominica
A Brooklyn lifestyle blogger gives us a look at her honeymoon away from the city.Millie Bobby Brown Canceled an Appearance Due to Exhaustion
Child stardom is grueling.Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
“Even supersmart women want to feel good.”Is See-Now-Buy-Now Just a Trend, or the Future of Fashion?
Industry insiders weigh in.
The West Wing creator recently asked, “Are you saying that women and minorities have a more difficult time getting their stuff read than white men?”The Sculptor Bringing Back the Craft of Stonecutting
Nevine Mahmoud is an artist to watch.The Internet Discovers a Strange Breastfeeding Story
In a now-unpublished story, Globe writer Leah McLaren claims she once tried to breastfeed a politician’s baby without permission.When Was the Last Time Casey Affleck Did Laundry?
It’s been a while.Ivanka Trump Takes Her ‘Women Who Work’ Campaign to Economic Summit in Germany
She’ll represent the United States.This Jewelry Store’s Billboard Is Proving Controversial
It reads, “sometimes it’s okay to throw rocks at girls.”Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of March 27
A new moon in Aries.Solange Discusses Intersectional Feminism in Bust Magazine
“I want women’s rights to be equally honored, and uplifted, and heard.”Kim Kardashian Really Wants to Have a Third Baby
But her doctors have concerns.Celebrities Get Angry About Airline’s Leggings Ban
Patricia Arquette has some good points.