Earlier this week, Sarah Jessica Parker admitted she was planning her return to the fashion industry. But her former Halston colleague, Harvey Weinstein, won't be involved in her next venture. "For her sake, definitely not," Weinstein told WWD. In fact, he's not involved in anything fashion-related these days at all: "I’m terrible at this. We’ve established that the words fashionably-challenged and Harvey Weinstein are synonymous." But he does have a positive impression from his brief foray into the industry. "It’s less bitchy than I thought it would be," he says. Aw! Clearly he never had to deal with ... well, never mind.
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100
- Best Bet: Mango Patterned Sweater
- Padma Lakshmi Played Belly-Button Peekaboo
- Canseco’s Latest Twitter Breakdown Is Not Funny