Earlier this week, Sarah Jessica Parker admitted she was planning her return to the fashion industry. But her former Halston colleague, Harvey Weinstein, won't be involved in her next venture. "For her sake, definitely not," Weinstein told WWD. In fact, he's not involved in anything fashion-related these days at all: "I’m terrible at this. We’ve established that the words fashionably-challenged and Harvey Weinstein are synonymous." But he does have a positive impression from his brief foray into the industry. "It’s less bitchy than I thought it would be," he says. Aw! Clearly he never had to deal with ... well, never mind.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!