• Since you or someone you know might now want to get rid of that beard, join the Dollar Shave Club — a California-based start-up that will ship five razors to your home each month for just three dollars. [HuffPo]
• Andrej Pejic says the best trick he's picked up from all the hairstylists he's worked with is how to blow-dry his hair into a bouncy blowout. "I used to use a curling iron before, but now it’s all about blow dryer and a big round barrel brush!" he says. [Fashionista]
• Starting Monday, customers can vote on which discontinued products M.A.C. should bring back on the brand's Facebook page. [Beauty High]
• Sephora's collaboration with Pantone Universe, a line of Tangerine Tango-colored cosmetics (the Color of the Year, guys), dropped today. [SheFinds]
• Alpha Nail, a nail polish line made specifically for men, claims that wearing nail polish is like peacocking, meaning the bright colors attract female attention. Founder Chris Aubrey Marcus says, "The more noticeable the male [is] within a positive context, the more he humps." [HuffPo]
• Adam Levine is launching men's and women's fragrances, called "222 by Adam Levine." [WWD]
• Swarovski is bringing its fragrance, "Aura," to the U.S. next month. [Style]
Most Viewed Stories
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
Serena Williams’s Pregnancy Announcement Was Completely Unintentional
Ask Polly: Is Life All Downhill From Here?
Zeke Thomas Speaks Out for the First Time About Being Assaulted
All the Cool Girls Had One: 16 Women on Teen Status Symbols
Should You Be Boycotting SheaMoisture?
A Dead Woman’s Fitbit Data May Lead to Her Husband’s Murder Conviction
Ikea Would Like You to Consider Its 99-Cent Tote Over Balenciaga’s $2,145 Version
Melania Trump’s Rep Would Like You to Know She Isn’t ‘Miserable’ With Donald
A Snazzy White Blouse With a Colorful Purse Is a Good Look
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesSee Colorful Flowers Reimagined As Sculptures
The new book In Full Flower spotlights influential floral designers.Senator Tells High-School Students Some LGBT People Are Asking to Be Bullied
“You can be just about anything you want to be, as long as you don’t push it in somebody’s face.”Lydia Polgreen Wants to Bring HuffPost Back to the People
The paper’s new editor-in-chief and self-proclaimed “ink-stained wretch” explains its changing ethos.Chinese Factory Used by Ivanka Trump’s Clothing Maker Routinely Underpaid Its Workers
The Chinese factory systematically overworked and underpaid workers, an inspection found.Cara Delevingne Is Now Completely Bald
You can identify her by her brows.Raf Simons on Diversifying Calvin Klein’s Ads
“In this political climate, more than ever, it is important.”Is Plus-Size Designer Consignment on the Up and Up?
One retailer is making a difference.I Finally Understand Online Mom Drama
Because sometimes I participate.Ann Coulter Officially Cancels Her UC Berkeley Speech
The conservative commentator’s speech isn’t happening anymore.My New Favorite Shampoo Keeps My Hair Clean for 4 Days
A fancy new French shampoo that kills the need for dry shampoo.
Including trips to Antarctica, as part of a new venture called Clos19.Yes, Even The Handmaid’s Tale Has a Fashion Collaboration
Indie brand Vaquera is taking on the look of Gilead.Bill O’Reilly Protégé Makes Crude On-air Remark About Ivanka Trump
“But, I really like how she was speaking into that microphone.”8 Perfect Sports Bras for Big Boobs
Minimize the pain and bounce.The New York Artist Charting New Territory in Southern California
Jennie Jieun Lee on returning to ceramics after ten years, settling into her new home across the country, and dancing with Stanley Love.Samantha Bee Hasn’t Checked Her Twitter Mentions Since the ‘Geyser of Hatred’ She Received on Election Night
“That night, at about 10 o’clock, I could not believe what I was seeing in my mentions.”The 11 Best ‘Natural’ Beauty Products Right Now on Amazon
The best epsom salts, lipstick, and “natural” highlighter.Amazon Echo Look Is About to Make Getting Dressed Super Creepy
What could possibly go wrong?Melania Trump’s Rep Would Like You to Know She Isn’t ‘Miserable’ With Donald
Her rep attempted to squash recent reports of marital unhappiness.How Can I Stop Eating Like a Maniac in Front of My Son?
Because I should. Studies say!