It's the end of a match made in low-cut-shirt heaven. Leading its article with Levine's Maroon 5 lyric "this love has taken its toll," Us Weekly confirms today that the singer and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria's Secret model Anne Vyalitsyna, have broken up. (A source told the magazine, "He will always love and cherish her.") Reports of big fights between the couple surfaced back in February, so maybe they spent the time since then trying to make things work — or just deciding who gets to keep the superhero undies. They'll always have the memories — and copies of that nude cover of Russian Vogue they shot together.
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100
- Best Bet: Mango Patterned Sweater
- Padma Lakshmi Played Belly-Button Peekaboo